Sunday, May 1, 2011

Listen to His Voice

Jesus said " My sheep listen to my voice; I know them andd they follow me. I give eternal life and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father who has given them to me, is greater that all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one." John 10:27-30
I am reflecting on the recent tornados that have devastated so many people in the United States. Satan will try to snatch the faith and hope of the Lord's sheep.  People had their homes or family members snatched up by the tornado. Yet many prayers had gone up to heaven while the storms were passing over. The shepherd knows the voice of his sheep. What a comfort to know that we cannot be snatched out of Jesus's hands. Even though we will go through trials on this earth, we have everlasting safety in the arms of our Lord Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment