Wednesday, March 23, 2011

RESTORE

Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willingness to sustain me. Psalm 51:10-12 (NIV)


I love these verses. They jumped of the page for me tonight. How many times have I put my alone time with God aside? How many times have I said "Oh I will read my Bible later"? How many times have I been weak and weary from going a different direction than the one God has chosen for me? Yet I have the nerve to ask Him to always be present by my side. I ask him to restore my joy. God's agape love is so amazing. Instead of screaming "DUH!, I never left you" He is patient in His love. His joy is limitless for Jesus Christ has given us salvation. When I am saying "Hey Lord!..." He says " I hear you my darling daughter,I've been here waiting for you all this time."
Now that sustains me! Be Restored today darling daughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment